3-Length LiteMount with 2 indexed (hirth-coupling) adjustable joints
and an Articulating Quick-Release Base (small face), for use with tablets. The hirth joints
are 'toothed' for solid fixing, allowing more weight to be carried than
the Articulating version, with the joints adjusted by allen-key to
- Suitable for devices up to 2.0kg.
- Mount includes 3 tubes and 2 indexed joints with an overall length of 28" as standard. Other lengths available on request.
- Supplied with a Lite Frame Clamp Inner Piece as standard to fit 1" round frames (also 7/8", 3/4", 22mm & 20mm round frames with sleeves if required). Additional sleeves are available if required to fit 1.5cm and 0.5" square frames.
- Can be supplied with Standard Series frame clamp inner piece if required, using an adaptor at extra cost. Contact us for further details.
End fitting can be swapped out to use the LiteMount for another purpose.
Please Note: Due to the need to ensure Frame Clamp compatibility, the LiteMount is only available for purchase via direct contact.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Style||Adjustable Joints|
|Max Weight Support||2kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: LM-I/LQR