A height-adjustable version of the Side-Folding Mount. The telescoping tube is locked into place with an easy to use handle and can be set at the precise height required, making it particularly suitable where the height of the mount may need frequent adjustment. It is quick and easy to fold down to the side of a wheelchair and remove when required, with the compact size when folded making transportation and storage easier. Featuring the Daessy locking clamp assembly, allowing the mount to be ‘locked’ into the frame clamp assembly so that it is held securely in position and cannot be accidentally removed. This makes it suitable for use on the seat frames of chairs with a tilt-in space function or where the user makes uncontrolled movements that might dislodge a mount with the original clamp assembly.
- Height Adjustment by handle.
- Folds from in front of the user down to the side of the wheelchair.
- Especially suitable for Classroom and Rise and Fall wheelchairs.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Fully adjustable, allows precise positioning of a device.
- Quickly removable.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- 1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Height Adjustable Removable Outer Adaptor / Locking Mechanism (AHOP/RFCR)
- 1x 1” diameter lower section tube (1STR12 as standard)
- 1x Height Adjustment Collar AHC1
- 1x Upright Tube (S24-3 as standard)
- 1x Height Adjustment Lock (AHLC)
- 1x Side Folding Mechanism (RTH+2RTHTM)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (STR16 as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Mount Style||Side Folding|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: AH/DFM