A 2-piece Rigid Mount, the upright tube is supplied with a 3” S-bend as standard to allow more precise positioning to be achieved and navigate around obstacles (trays, armrests etc.). The Locking Outer Assembly allows the removable mount to be ‘locked’ onto the frame clamp so that it is held securely in position and cannot accidentally swing loose, making it suitable for use on chairs with tilting seat systems - the mount attached to the seat base would move with the seat when tilted and stay in the same position for the user. It is quick and easy to unlock for removal when required by turning the blue lock handle.
- A sturdy and cost-effective mounting solution.
- Allows the mount to be attached in a secure position and positions the device precisely where required.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Supplied as standard with 16” straight horizontal tune and 24” vertical tube with 3” S-bend. Different lengths of tube are available if required and can be specified with your order. Click here to see the range of available S-Bent tube.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- Suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs.
- 1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Locking Outer Assembly (ROP/RFCR)
- 1x Vertical S-Bent Tube (S24-3 as standard)
- 1x 90 degree Tube Connector (TC90)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (STR16 as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Max Weight Support
|Frame Clamp Assembly
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: DLRM