A 2-piece Mount, separate upright and horizontal tubes joined by a
corner/elbow connector. The upright tube is supplied with a 3” S-bend as
standard to allow more precise positioning to be achieved and navigate
around obstacles (trays, armrests etc.).
- A sturdy and cost-effective mounting solution.
- Allows the mount to be attached in a secure position and positions the device precisely where required.
- Can be repositioned using the locating pin on the UFCOP/IC1, allowing easy access for the user.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Supplied as standard with 16” straight horizontal tune and 24” vertical tube with 3” S-bend. Different lengths of tube are available if required and can be specified with your order. Click here to see the range of available S-Bent tube.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- The upright tube must not be installed 15 degrees beyond vertical (forwards or backwards).
- Not suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs. If tilted back it is possible for the mount to come loose and swing back towards the user.
- 1x Vertical S-Bent Tube (S24-3 as standard)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (16" as standard)
- 1x 90 degree Tube Connector (TC90)
- 1x Indexing Frame Clamp Outer Piece (UFCOP)
- 1x Index Clamp (IC1)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Basic|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: DRM1