Floor-Standing Mount with articulating
arm. The AROM is available with a choice of Quick Release Base
and can be supplied in various width and height combinations. The articulating arm provides enhanced device positioning.
- 32" Crossbar: The default size, suitable for most wheelchairs.
- 36" Crossbar: A wider option if required to fit around a wider chair.
- 24" Crossbar: A narrow option if required for smaller childrens chairs. Not recommended with Tall height option.
- Short Upright Post: May be more suited for children in smaller chairs. 28" - 45" height adjustment (71cm - 114cm).
- Medium Upright Post: Covers most of the height range. 34" - 54" height adjustment (85cm - 135cm).
- Tall Upright Post: Suitable for most wheelchairs and where extra height is needed. 38" - 58" height adjustment (97cm - 147cm).
Rolling Mounts are available with optional take-apart adaptors to help assemble or disassemble the mount:
- None: Assembly with bolts and allen key.
- Removable Post: Upright post with quick attachment adaptor, Base assembly with bolts and allen key.
- Full Take-Apart Kit:
Adaptors to quickly attach the Upright post and assemble the Base.
- Useful for assessing users with different devices.
- A solution for AAC Devices and Laptops where it is not possible or safe to attach a mount to a wheelchair.
- Can be used as an over bed mount.
- The Offset base has the cross-member positioned at the front of the frame, enabling wheelchair users to get close to the mount and access a device.
- Low-profile base with 2" locking casters roll under furniture with 3.5" clearance.
- Several width and height options.
- Available with choice of Quick Release Base to customer preference. AQR included in the base price.
|Product Type||Floor Stand|
|Max Weight Support||8kg|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: AROM