A new small footprint floor stand intended for wheelchair users with Eyegaze devices (up to 4kg). The base, designed and manufactured by Mounts and More, is low enough and narrow enough to enable it to go under most footrests and between most wheelchair front wheels. This allows an eyegaze device to be positioned close enough for most users.
This model has been designed for use with eyegaze / eye tracking devices (up to 4kg) where direct access or touch is not required and as such features an articulating quick release base connected directly to the upright post. In combination with the upright post being slightly offset towards the rear, this keeps the weight of a device directly over the centre of the base. The articulating joint in the quick release base enables a device to be positioned at the precise angle each individual user needs. The Quick-Release Base is available with either Large or Small face for standard Daessy device adaptors or as a Wedge-compatible version.
Small Footprint Base
The base measures 20" long by 15" wide (51cm by 38cm) with a height of 3.125" (8cm) and has been designed to fit under the foot rests and between the wheels of most wheelchairs. This compact base size not only takes up less floor space when in use than traditional floor stands but is also easier to store, with an inbuilt hand hold making it easy to carry with the post removed. With safety in mind, the locking wheels are red and the wheel support brackets have a clear anodised finish for visibility.
Upright Post: Height Adjustment built in, option for Removable Adaptor or Bolt fixings
This floor stand includes a Daessy Medium Rolling Mount Post which gives height adjustment from 34.5" to 54.5" (87.5cm to 138cm). The floor stand is supplied as standard with a releasable adaptor for connecting the upright post to the base, this new design enabling the post to be securely attached or removed in a matter of seconds. If the removable adaptor is not required, a fixed post option is available with the upright post bolted to the base.
Carry Bags Available
A new carry bag has been custom designed for the Mini Floor Stand Base. In combination with a mount carry bag for the upright post, these will protect the floor stand during transport or in storage. The pair of bags also make transport simple, particularly useful if the mount will be used in more than one location or taken out for assessments.
- Compact base size: 20" x 15" (51cm x 38cm).
- Ground clearance of 9mm (between ground and underneath of base).
- 3.125" (8cm) Base height, from the ground to the top of the wheel supports. This is the same base height as the Daessy Rolling Mount.
- Base weight of 10kg.
- Daessy Medium Rolling Mount Post gives height adjustment from 34.5" to 54.5" (87.5cm to 138cm) - the height being the position of the quick release base above the ground.
- Supplied as standard with Removable Adaptor to quickly attach or remove the upright post. Can be supplied with manual bolt fixing if preferred.
- Articulating Quick Release attached directly to the upright post intended for Eye tracking devices up to 4kg. Choice of large, small or wedge face.
- Carry bags available.
Note: Devices shown in the pictures are for illustration only and are
not included with the floor stand.
|Product Type||Floor Stand|
|Max Weight Support||4kg|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MINF-PA