The Positioner Mount is a tremendously adjustable and versatile mount. It combines 16 inches/40cm of height adjustment with two articulating / rotating joints to allow pinpoint positioning of a device.
This mount is also supplied with the Daessy Locking Outer Assembly for height adjustment, allowing the mount to be ‘locked’ into the frame clamp assembly so that it is held securely in position and cannot be accidentally removed.
- 2 articulating joints and height adjustment give 6 adjustment locations which allow changes in height, angle and positioning of any device.
- Suitable for most types of wheelchairs, supplied with frame clamp to fit the specific chair.
- The ideal Mount to transfer between 2 Wheelchairs (with a second clamp assembly).
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg for an applied force of up to 17kg, though a combination of a large device and moving over rough terrain may loosen the joints.
- Locking clamp assembly makes the Positioner Mount suitable for chairs with tilting seat systems.
- 1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Locking Outer Assembly for Height Adjustment (AHOP/RFCR)
- 1x 1" Diameter Lower Tube Section (1STR12 as standard)
- 1x Height Adjustment Clamp (AHC1)
- 1x Height Adjustment Limit Collar (AHLC)
- 1x DPM9 Body
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss custom requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Mount Style||Adjustable Joints|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: DPM9