This new mount uses Daessy Adjustable Tube Connectors (ATC75/75), an updated version of Daessy’s original adjustable connector). Each tube is secured in the connector with an M6 bolt and the 2 halves of the connector have an indexing face, fastened with an M8 bolt. This means that the mount tubes can be connected in 40 different positions through 360 degrees; when adjusting, the tubes can not slide out of the connector and the connector will not come loose no matter which side of the wheelchair the mount is attached to..
Available in 3 or 2 length setups, the 2 length version uses a single adjustable connector with a longer first tube.
- Adjustable joints allow 40 different tube positions through 360 degrees.
- Quickly removable.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Locking clamp assembly makes this suitable for use with Tilt in Space wheelchairs and for users with uncontrolled movements, where the lock would prevent accidental removal from the frame clamp.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for devices up to 4kg.
- Fits in Medium Mount Carry Bag when joints are loosened.
- 1x Frame Clamp Inner Piece (To fit specific wheelchair; standard is UFC1000IP for 1" frame with sleeves to fit 7/8" frame)
- 1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Removable Outer Adaptor / Locking Mechanism (ROP/RFCR)
- 2x Adjustable Tube Connectors (ATC75/75)
- 3x Straight Tubes (1x M75STR12 and 2x M75STR16 as standard)
- 1x Quick Release Base (MAQR75-1H as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Style||Adjustable Joints|
|Max Weight Support||4kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: M75-ACM-2