A lightweight version of the highly popular standard series Locking Side Folding Mount. The mount can be folded down to the side of the wheelchair when not in use or when removed from the clamp assembly making it more compact for transport or storage. Ideal for mid-size devices up to 4kg, it is available with a choice of either the standard M-Series quick release base (MQR75) or any of the M-Series articulating quick release bases,
- Same design as the standard Locking Side-Folding Mount (DTSFM).
- Folds from in front of the user, down to the side of the wheelchair.
- Quickly removable.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Locking mechanism makes it suitable for chairs with tilting seat systems.
- Available with choice of M-Series Quick Release Base: Standard (MQR75) or Articulating (AQR75). The AQR75 is also available with either 1 or 2 optional handles to aid adjustment (AQR75-1H or AQR75-2H).
- Supplied with DaeSSy Frame Clamp Inner Piece to fit specific wheelchair.
- Different lengths of vertical and horizontal tube available if required.
- Suitable for devices up to 4kg.
1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Frame Clamp Receiver (RFCR)
- 1x Frame Clamp Insert (M75FOP)
- 1x Upright S-Bent Tube (M75S24-3 as standard)
- 1x Side Folding Mechanism (M75FJ)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (M75STR16 as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a
mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over
the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate
for a 1" round frame clamp and standard quick-release base to be a default inclusion.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss custom requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Style||Side Folding|
|Max Weight Support||4kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: M75-FM