This 2-piece version of the Rigid Mount is supplied with the upright tube in S-bent tube as standard. As with all M-Series mounts the frame clamp is supplied with a locking mechanism as standard.
- Same design as the standard Locking Rigid Mount (DLRM) in smaller, lighter form.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Locking clamp assembly.
- No folding or adjustable parts, the mount stays in an L-shape.
- Different lengths of vertical and horizontal tube available if required.
- Suitable for devices up to 4kg.
- 1x Frame Clamp Outer Piece - Receiver (RFCR)
- 1x Frame Clamp Outer Connector (M75FOP)
- 1x Upright S-Bent Tube (M75S24-3 as standard)
- 1x 90 degree Tube Connector (M75T90A)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (M75STR16 as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss custom requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Max Weight Support||4kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: M75-RM