A basic mount consisting of a locking frame clamp assembly, a right-angled tube and a standard quick-release base.
- A sturdy and cost-effective mounting solution.
- Allows the mount to be attached in a secure position on either side of the wheelchair.
- Supplied with Locking Outer Assembly to secure the mount in position.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Supplied with Standard Quick-Release Base (TUSB) only, or no Quick-Release Base if requested.
- Right-angled tube available in two sizes: 28” x 18” (standard) or 24” x 16”.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- Suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs.
- 1x Right Angled Tube (RT28-18 as standard, RT24-16 is also available)
- 1x Frame Clamp Inner Piece (To fit specific wheelchair; standard is UFC1000IP with sleeves to fit 7/8" frame)
- 1x Locking Frame Clamp Outer Piece (RFCR)
- 1x Outer Connector (ROP)
- 1x Quick Release Base (TUSB as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: DLRMRT