A basic mount with a right-angled tube and locking frame clamp outer assembly.
- A sturdy and cost-effective mounting solution.
- Allows the mount to be attached in a secure position on either side of the wheelchair.
- Supplied with Locking Outer Assembly to secure the mount in position.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Right-angled tube available in two sizes: 28” x 18” (standard) or 24” x 16”.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- Suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs.
- 1x Right Angled Tube (RT28-18 as standard)
- 1x Locking Frame Clamp Outer Piece (RFCR)
- 1x Outer Connector (ROP)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair Mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.6 - 2.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: DLRMRT