This new version of the Standard Series Side Folding Mount features black tube, giving the mount a discreet all-black appearance.
Compact and portable, this mount is designed to fold by the side of the chair when not in use and for easier transportation. The upright and horizontal tubes can be supplied in different lengths to customer requirements. This non-locking version utilises the original Daessy indexing clamp assembly (UFCOP and IC1)
- Folds from in front of the user down to the side of the wheelchair.
- Can be repositioned using the locating pin on the UFCOP/IC1, 90 degrees forwards and 270 degrees to the back.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Available with choice of Quick-release Base.
- Supplied as standard with 16” straight horizontal tune and 24” vertical tube with 3” S-bend. Different lengths of tube are available if required and can be specified with your order.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- The upright tube must not be installed 15 degrees beyond vertical (forwards or backwards).
- NOT suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs.
- 1x Frame Clamp Inner Piece (To fit specific wheelchair; standard is UFC1000IP with sleeves fit 7/8" frame)
- 1x Frame Clamp Outer Piece (UFCOP)
- 1x Index Clamp (IC1)
- 1x Upright S-Bent Tube (S24-3 as standard), black
- 1x Side Folding Mechanism (RTH+2RTHTM)
- 1x Horizontal Straight Tube (STR16 as standard), black
- 1x Quick Release Base (TUSB as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
Documents and Information
Measuring for Mount Tube Length - PDF