An alternate version of the DTSFM with black tubes for a sleek all-black appearance.
Compact and portable, designed to fold by the side of the chair when not in use and for easier transportation. The upright and horizontal tubes can be supplied in different lengths to customer requirements. Featuring the Daessy locking clamp assembly, allowing the mount to be ‘locked’ into the frame clamp assembly so that it is held securely in position and cannot be accidentally removed. This makes it suitable for use on the seat frames of chairs with a tilt-in space function or where the user makes uncontrolled movements that might dislodge a mount with the original clamp assembly.
- Folds from in front of the user down to the side of the wheelchair.
- Can be repositioned using the locating pin on the UFCOP/IC1, 90 degrees forwards and 270 degrees to the back.
- Fits either side of the wheelchair.
- Suitable for most standard wheelchairs.
- Quickly removed from the wheelchair.
- Supplied as standard with 16” straight horizontal tune and 24” vertical tube with 3” S-bend. Different lengths of tube are available if required and can be specified with your order.
- Suitable for devices up to 8kg.
- Suitable for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, or for users with uncontrolled movement.
- Black tubes.
- 1x Locking Frame Clamp Outer Piece - Receiver (RFCR)
- 1x Offset Link (O3L)
- 1x Removable Outer Connector (ROP)
- 1x Black Vertical S-Bent Tube (B/S24-3 as standard)
- 1x Side Folding Mechanism (RTH+2RTHTM)
- 1x Black Horizontal Straight Tube (B/STR16 as standard)
* Components listed above are for standard configuration. Exact components may differ slightly to meet specific requirements.
Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base (From Feb 2023)
We no longer include a Frame Clamp Inner Piece or Quick-Release Base in a mount by default. With changes to wheelchairs and other equipment over the years there is now a wide variety and it is no longer appropriate for a 1" round frame clamp and standard TUSB to be a default inclusion.
When ordering a full mount the Frame Clamp Inner Piece and Quick-Release Base are to be ordered separately, with our full range available.
Wheelchair Information and Custom Requirements
We ask for details of the Wheelchair the mount is intended to be used with in order to ensure that the supplied Frame Clamp is correct for that chair.
|Product Type||Wheelchair mount|
|Mount Series||Standard Series|
|Mount Style||Side Folding|
|Max Weight Support||7kg|
|Frame Clamp Assembly||Lockable|
|Eyegaze Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices 2.5 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Eyegaze Devices up to 2.5 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Direct Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices 1.0 - 1.5 kg||Yes|
|Wired Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
|Tablets / Small Devices up to 1.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 4.1 - 7.0 kg||Yes|
|Wireless Switch Access Devices 2.1 - 4.0 kg||Yes|
- Stock: Not for Online Purchase
- Model: B/DTSFM